DEX Labs is building decentralized exchange infrastructure on the cutting-edge that will facilitate the next wave of development and interest in decentralized finance. By developing creative solutions to the problems that face decentralized exchanges, we strive to build software that enables new technologies that combine the benefits of centralized and decentralized finance -- a decentralized solution that doesn't compromise on performance or user experience.
We value diversity and inclusion and we are committed to hiring and supporting individuals regardless of identity or background. We're passionate about providing usable and accessible solutions, and your unique perspective and experience will inform improvements and features that make decentralized exchange usable to a wider audience.
- Drive the development of APIs built for algorithmic traders
- Collaborate with product and leadership to build insightful dashboards
- Work proactively across the tech stack to improve the codebase
- Write the kind of documentation that you've always wished existed
- Ability to write robust and well-tested code
- Ability and interest to work across large parts of the DEX Labs codebase. Our codebase currently includes a React + Typescript UI, Typescript APIs, a Rust blockchain client, Python trading utilities, and Solidity smart contracts.
- Extensive real-world experience and/or B.A. or B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Knowledge of Rust
- Interest in public blockchains and decentralized finance
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- Supportive remote working culture - including a stipend for your remote / WFH set-up
- Unlimited PTO